Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton

In post-apocalyptic New Orleans, now a sanctuary for supernatural beings, a hardened teenager on the run searches for the truth about her monstrous heritage and discovers a curse that could ignite the ancient war between gods and monsters.
I absolutely loved this novel and was so sad when it ended! I LOVED the setting the novel had, the feel was constantly creepy and eerie. It completely embodied the feel of New Orleans. The characters were well developed and very separate of each other. No one molded together which is a big factor for me.

Having a paranormal experience in New Orleans myself, I fell in love with this book and felt a connection to it. I absolutely can't WAIT for the next book, A Beautiful Evil, that's coming out in February (2 days before my birthday!)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up