Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick (Hush Hush #3)

Patch and Nora enter a desperate fight to stop a villain who holds the power to shatter everything they've worked for -- and their love -- forever.

I have to say that I'm glad I decided to go ahead and pick up this novel and give it a try!

I feel like it was a good addition to the series. I was a little hesitant to read this because of the lameness that was Crescendo, but I'm happy to say that Silence picked the series back up for me. There was action from the beginning and the plot kept me guessing. There were a few things that were obvious but others that surprised me a bit.

The writing was pretty good, but that usually isn't a problem for this author. With Crescendo, my main problem was it was very slow and the plot just wasn't interesting. Silence had more or what I was looking for with this series, and it seemed as though the author came back to the 'feel' of the first book. I wish there were more creepy scenarios in this one as the first but it still was a fun read!

The ending was a bit cheesy and sing-song but I suppose I have to put up with it for the others who like those sort of things. ;]

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up