In My Mailbox/Haul! (1/8/12)

Wow, look at this! I'm on time! EARLY, even! Fascinating stuff. I've gotten back into reading recently so here is my latest haul. Okay maybe it's a bit obsessive borderline impossible to read all these books in about two weeks, but one - I'm always up for a challenge and two, I know my fellow bookies will understand. :D

(Links open to Goodreads pages)

Entwined - Heather Dixon
Silence - Becca Fitzpatrick
Deadly Little Voices - Laurie Faria Stolarz
Sweetly - Jackson Pearce
Every You, Every Me - David Levithan
Shine - Lauren Myracle
Drink, Slay, Love - Sarah Beth Durst
Stay with Me - Paul Griffin
A Need So Beautiful - Suzanne Young
Iron Thorn, The - Caitlin Kittredge
Spellbound - Cara Lynn Shultz
Acceleration - Graham McNamee
Forgive my Fins - Tera Lynn Childs
Haven - Kristi Cook
Best of Me, The - Nicholas Sparks (highly doubt I'll read)

1 comments:

Andrea said...

Great mailbox! Silence, Deadly Little Voices, Drink Slay Love, Spellbound are on my WL! And I've read A Need So Beautiful, Forgive My Fins, and Haven and enjoyed them....I hope you do too!

Here's my Mailbox

Post a Comment


up