Desires of the Dead by Kimberly Derting

Sixteen-year-old Violet Ambrose's ability to find murder victims and their killers draws the attention of the FBI just as her relationship with Jay, her best-friend-turned-boyfriend, heats up.
 
I was so excited about this book, as I loved the first one, but I was pretty unimpressed with Desires of the Dead.

At first, I was willing to ignore the little things that annoyed me, thinking that it would get better but unfortunately it never did until I got so irritated that I stopped reading. The beginning was good, I was entertained and then Violet got extremely clingy and dependent on Jay. She needed his opinion for anything and God forbid if he wasn't there. However she proceeded to continually push him away. Grrr. Not a fan.

**

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up